Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Favorite Photos from 2008 - People

A boy keeps an eye out for customers in the neighborhood of La Boca, Buenos Aires, Argentina (see original posts I, II, III and IV)
A policeman takes a mate and cigarette break in Montevideo, Uruguay (see original posts I and II)
A tribe of San bushpeople, indigenous to the Kalahari, leads a desert walk in Botswana (see original post)
A group of school girls lines up for class in Zanzibar (see original posts I, II, III and IV)
A Bedouin man plays music in the desert of Wadi Rum, Jordan (see original posts I and II)
Women come to pray and pay their respects at the Shiite Sayyida Ruqayya Mosque in Damascus, Syria (see original posts I, II and III)
Students celebrate university commencement week with a massive parade running through the center of Porto, Portugal (see original posts I, II, III and IV)A young woman sits in the courtyard of Gazi Husrev Bey Mosque in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Hercegovina (see original posts I, II, III and IV)
A girl carries her little brother on her back through the countryside of Vang Vieng, Laos (see original posts I, II, III, IV and V)
A group of young monks gathers for a service at Wat Phra Singh in Chiang Mai, Thailand (see original posts I and II)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You had an incredible year. It was great following you around the world.

Wishing you a very happy and prosperous new year!