Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Favorite Photos from 2008 - Animals

A lion wakes up from his nap near Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe (see original post)
A zebra parent and child in Etosha National Park, Namibia (see original posts I and II)
Elephants in Ngorongoro Crater at Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Conservation Area (see original posts I, II, III and IV)
An adult and baby giraffe walk through fields of wildflowers in Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Conservation Area (see original posts I, II, III and IV)
A herd of buffalo in Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Conservation Area (see original posts I, II, III and IV)
A cheetah with a full belly looks for a good place to nap in Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Conservation Area (see original posts I, II, III and IV)
A swan floats along peaceful Lac Leman near Montreux, Switzerland (see original post)
A bison grazes in Hayden Valley, Yellowstone National Park, U.S.A. (see original posts I, II and III)
A mountain goat and baby walk along the snow near Hidden Lake Overlook at Waterton-Glacier International Peace Park, U.S.A. and Canada (see original posts I, II and III)
A Buddhist cat pays its respects at a small temple atop Phu Si mountain in Luang Prabang, Laos (see original posts I, II, III and IV)

No comments: